Hi-Def Glamour Creme Corrector Palette to neutralize conv
Uses for #30277 fair corrector colors:
- Soft orange: Neutralizes or cancels bluish grey, or purplish tones, and great for use on darker discolorations under the eyes. It's great to use for hyperpigmentation and sun damaged areas.
- Yellow Hi-Lite: Neutralizes or cancels mild stubborn redness or rosy areas, light bluish purple tones, and tones out brownish areas. It's perfect to use on very light skin tones.
- Muted Green: Neutralizes or cancels a range of redness, such as rosacea, minor surface burns, skin blotches, blemishes, etc.
- Pink Hi-Lite: Counteracts sallowness or unwanted green, yellow, grey and brown tones; it can also brighten up dull or ashy beige tones in skin, especially in fair to light complexions.
- Extra Hi-Lite: A great highlight or accent and a perfect concealer for very fair skin tones.
Uses for #30278 deep corrector colors:
- Red Neutralizer: Neutralizes or cancels red discolorations such as rashes, rosacea, and minor burns.
- Soft Orange Neutral II: Neutralizes or cancels bluish tones and slight purple tones, such as those seen around the eyes. It also counteracts ashy or gray tones.
- Deep Red Neutralizer: Neutralizes or cancels stronger redness discolorations or surface redness in darker skin tones. Also counteracts green, ashy, or grey tones.
- Burnt Orange: Great for canceling darker blue, bluish purple or purplish black tones, such as those in tattoos, dark circled eyes, etc. Can also counteract dull ashy brown tones.
- Deep Muted Green: Can be mixed into other colors to tone them or used to mute stronger redness in various discolorations
Purchases over $100 ship free
Purchases under $100 incur a flat $10 shipping fee
Handling time is 1-2 business days, excluding holidays. We ship Monday through Friday.
If you require an expedited package, send an email to email@example.com and we can assist you as soon as possible.
Door pick up at Lalka Beauty Co. is available anytime during business hours and can be arranged before business hours by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Local delivery service to Savannah area hotels, productions and private events can be arranged by contacting email@example.com. Subject to availability and delivery fee.